To start off there are so many different rules to beer pong
and every house/party has their own. I will give you a couple of different variations starting from the 80’s to the present. I will also give you many different rules that I have seen on my cross-country venture from New York to Cali...
1) Old School Rules
Place 6 cups in a triangle on both sides of table/ping pong table.
Elbows have to be before edge of table. Each team throws ball to cup.
There are no bounce rules or rebuttals. You get it in they drink.
Boring yes and this is why there where adjustments made.
2) New School Rules
The same set up with 6 to 10 cups placed on triangle on either side
Of the table. Again elbows before the edge or even use a line marker or chair.
“Now I will list the different rules that I have came across that you might like or hate but they were all fun to use”
1. If the ball doesn’t hit a cup or the table, “Air Ball”, you have to drink your own cup
2. If there is an Air Ball you have to take a shot
3. If there is an Air Ball it is a free for all for the ball (This rule is bonkers)
4. Bounce the ball in the cup, the team drinks 2 cups
5. Blowing is allowed but only for girls
6. Swatting is allowed but only if it’s a bounce
7. Distractions are encouraged
8. If you throw the ball in a dentist sized cup of liquor both teammates take shot
9. Two balls in same cup: GAME OVER
10. Throw it with your other arm and get it in, the other team has to use other arm
“If you have any other way or ideas please send them in to be on this list”